Colin Quinn is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association and Bergen County Bar Association. He serves on several local volunteer Boards and charitable organizations.
Colin Quinn practices in the areas of general civil litigation and general business law. His civil litigation experience includes employment litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. Colin's business law practice involves the representation of companies in all types of business and employment matters. Colin has investigated multiple employment related matters involving claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and hostile work environment.
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court of New York, Southern District
- D.C. Circuit Court, Washington, D.C.
- Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ 1988, J.D.
- Haverford College, Haverford, PA 1983, B.A.